Martes, Agosto 21, 2012

WOULD YOU DARE? OPEN-COMMUNICATION WITH THE FAMILY= NO SECRETS. NO LIES.



Mary Rose E. Navarro
Bcr3-1D


“When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family. ” 
                                                 ― Jim Butcher


Family is said to be the foundation to complete one’s life. Without them, you will never know what and who is the real you after all. They fulfill almost half of your life and because they are the only one except for our almighty God who knows you more than better and worsts either and absolutely.

But how they will know you hundred percent? Do we really have to tell them all the things that is happening to us? Is there really a clamour to tell them as in no secrets everything about you?


On my perception, as a teenager, I would rather have to agree with that. I must say that everything about you should be known by your family. Our family should be well-informed because no matter what gonna happen to you, the consequences on your every actions is their concerned. Your family is your companion through good times and bad times, through happiness and on your failings.

On my 19 years of existence, i haven’t experienced a kind of situation that every time im about to open up a secrets or revelation to my family, they are the one who placed me in a harmful scenario? Never. They never fail to help me with my problems especially when i feel so alone, they are the one whose cheering me up to stand and to continue what i had started.


With my dreams and accomplishments, they are always part of it because they are my sole strength to cope up and to pursue to give my best to have what i want.

Our family is our true and very best friends, that anytime, anywhere you can assure that they are always there for you and ready to help even if how the world is bitter on you, still, they are your teammate.

There is nothing wrong about being honest and too open with your family because after all, they have the rights to go after your life because you came from them.you don’t have to lie to them because no matter how heavy or light your faults are, still they can trust and forgive you. Being too open to your family is not a big deal. It may not harm you either, it’s for your own safety.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento