Miyerkules, Agosto 22, 2012

WOULD YOU DARE? OPEN-COMMUNICATION WITH THE FAMILY= NO SECRETS. NO LIES.


Mary Jean V. Legaspi
BCR3-1D



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu


Image courtesy of Google.com

Family is the most valuable persons in our life. They are with us through ups, sides, and downs, trustworthy friends, and most specially living with us from birth to death.


It is good to be an open person in particular to our family however telling them everything is drab. I don't wanna say that we should tell lies. My point is we should practice "Privacy" wherein somehow at some aspects of our life there are things that we are the only one to know it. As a teenager, I experienced a lot of things specially teenage problems. nevertheless, I used to hide it and solve by myself.


Somethings are better left unsaid and solved alone. So for me, Open Communication in our family with no more lies and no more secrets is not appropriate. Self-Privacy matters a lot. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento