Miyerkules, Agosto 22, 2012

WOULD YOU DARE? OPEN-COMMUNICATION WITH THE FAMILY= NO SECRETS. NO LIES.


Chita Nepomuceno
BCR 3-1D


Every day is a new life for everyone, new experiences, new adventures and of course new diary to kept and be treasured. For some, waking up is a new day to explore with your family but for me, waking up is a new day to start filling out my living diary.
Living diary  is my life experiences, whatever happen within the single day is kept but sometimes there’s always the question of how should I kept my living diary?
Should I kept it myself or should I tell it to my family?
Would I dare an open communication with my family?
And I guess the best thing to do is to share the every content of my living diary with my family.
Yes!
 The truth is whatever happens in my life it is always shared and that maintain my good relationships with my family. If there is something I want to tell to my family? I do tell it even that would hurt them.
Sharing all the content of my living diary is a good means of employing an open communication within the family.
Open communication should always be observe by every member of the family because this will strengthen the family relationships. It is also through communication that family members can resolve problems. As a teenager, for me the most important thing that I and my family should always practice and consider from time to time is an Open Communication.  Telling everything to my family is not a risk to take off because this is my means of   showing my family who I really am.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento